DSL-2640T

>> Sunday, February 01, 2009

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.
the q-end finally over.. so i got back my weekend holidays as usual... yesterday didn't do anything.. just lay down on the floor sleeping for the whole morning.. woke up around 3pm... huhuhu... really didn't feel of doing anything at all... too lazyyy :-p
so today went to penang island for some jalan2.. actually going to the area near the bandaraya stadium.. people call the place roadwalk (or ropewalk??)... haven't been there at all since been living here in penang for the past almost 3 years... finally get there.. didn't plan to buy anything.. just walking around looking at things that were sold there...
after that, went to Perangin Mall.. going there to look for the new wifi + modem router... the current one that i've been using since 2006, just suddently become malfunction last monday... seems like it's been corrupted... could not access the router ip at all.. after considering few brand and models.. i've made my mind to continue using Dlink wifi router.. my previous model was DSL-G604T.. the newer model that replace it is DSL-2640T.. so i bought that newer model for the price of Rm189... so this is my new wifi + modem router...
hopefully this model is as strong as it successor.. the previous model was very stable and it hardly need to rebooted it... next I might need to expand my HDD size capacity... looks to me that it would be full within few more weeks... hahaha :-p...

1 comments:

NoRRiECollection 10:56 pm, February 02, 2009  

finally my home life back to normal...TQ Men...for the new router...very appreciated ur effort...ahaks

My Blog Log

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP