The Time Have Come :-)

>> Monday, February 02, 2009

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

after considering what have been in my thought for a while.. I finally made up my mind... it is the time for me to move further forward... after considering few aspects, I believe it would be good for me to make the move.. thus I've been make few calls today... but kinda hard to get what I would love to have...

looking forward for tomorrow... hopefully I will get something sorted out... I didn't think my movement would be affecting anyone.. for some reason, I really do need to take this step... one of my life's principle..."Life Goes On" (my blog title when it was created)...

so there will be some unexpected decision by tomorrow or the end of the month :-D

2 comments:

NoRRiECollection 7:06 pm, February 05, 2009  

No wonder!!! :)

Unknown 5:10 pm, February 11, 2009  

Whatever decision im sure you have made it wisely. As long it brings benefits, im 100% understand your decision. -zahrein

My Blog Log

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP