Sharing these pics ^_^

>> Saturday, September 09, 2006

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

hmm... what to type??? currently so lebam... supposedly go out with mubarak but so sudden he got email for an urgent assignment.. so I have no choice but to 'melebam' alone... huhuhu... continue to story about my trip to perhentian island... there we met Dandilla... a girl from Stutgart, Germany... tall and such a sweet girl...

Last year Merdeka day, I went to Langkawi with yat and anip... so this year perhentian... next year??? hopefully we could fly over the South East China sea, go to Sabah / Sarawak... hmm... just now fayed called me... haven't talk to her for quite sometimes... she asked me wheter I will go this coming weekend wedding... I said no.. why???... because I wasn't invited... huhuhu... continue about what I want to story... me and yat went to "laut dlm" without life jacket just to snap this pic for our pleasure... hahaha...

anip help to snap this pic for us... quite nice right to have a photo under the water... an unforgetable experience... huhuhu ^_^... have a lot of pics to share but so lazy to upload... can visit yat's and mahan's fotopages... no idea what else to type... better stop here before I fall asleep... huhuhu :-p

3 comments:

Tentang Anip 7:50 pm, September 16, 2006  

cantik gambar underwater tu sebab photographer dia terer.. gambar aku sumer tak lawa..saperla yg amik gambar tu...ish..

Tentang Anip 7:50 pm, September 16, 2006  

men sebenarnya diinvite jugak ke wedding tu tapi dia segan nak gi...maklumla...muahhaha

Anonymous 7:59 am, September 19, 2006  

Apa, men tak dinvite (dengan nada terkejut!!).....oh, dunia, kejamnya...

My Blog Log

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP