Buffet Lunch @ Kampachi Restaurant, Equatorial Hotel Penang

>> Sunday, December 14, 2008

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Today I went to Equatorial Hotel Penang (near Bukit Jambul area) for a buffet lunch at Kampachi Restaurant... it is for our dept group makan2 for this time around... most of my team mates are japanese food lover (including me... lol :-p)... for a RM62++ per person, the food are quite nice... I tried almost everything... as usual, i would feel very regret if i didn't try all when having a buffet... especially free foods... huhuhu :-p

I arrived kind of late due to the traffic jam at the bridge.. around 1 hour stuck & all those crappy words came out from my mouth... also KH because I go with him... I wish I could really fly ^_^... So continue back to my buffet lunch... I arrive at 1 pm... most of them already complete their makan2 time (the buffet start at 11.30)... during on the bridge, zul called me asking where I am... then he told me there's a sweet girl wearing the kimono who was serving our tatami room... I like japanese girl (hopefully I can get a Japanese girlfren... huhuhu :-p)... so seeing a sweet girl in Kimono is kind of equal seeing a japanese girl... yes, she is sweet... so I took the chance to take photo with her... she's so friendly & manage to ask her name... Fazlina... see below photos..

Mook, KH, Madi, Fazlina, me, HC

It's been quite sometimes I've haven't eat japanese foods... since before puasa I think... besides all the sashimi, tempura, soba, miso soup... they also serve cake, bread pudding, ice cream... so maybe next time can go again... but must pay by own money lor... huhuhu :-p

6 comments:

a.c.H.i.k.A.n.i 12:40 pm, December 14, 2008  

apa lagi men..ngorat la..sesuai tu..sempat bagi namecard tak??pastu makan wasabi banyak2...
pastu lain kali g lunch tu pakai hensem2 sikit ye..huhuhuhu..lebam..

JaRiManis_Ku 9:22 pm, December 14, 2008  

yg pkai kimono dh cute.. ape lagi nxt step .. esk mkn lagi sushi .. lusa mkn lagi sushi .. tiap2 ari sushi ... bole jmpa selalu .. dh bagi name card ke? no tpon ke nk ahak2... ahak2 .. uhuk..uhuk...

men 9:22 pm, December 14, 2008  

lain kali kalau pegi nak pakai suit superman la.. baru la matching.. superman vs kimono gitu.. tak dpt bayangkan.. huhuhu :-p

men 9:24 pm, December 14, 2008  

tak bg la name card.. malu la nak bg.. mana tau dia ada boifren ke.. huhuhu.. nanti boifren dia marah laks.. takpe la nanti pegi jepun cari awek kimono betul.. huhuhu... best tak gambo baru profile??... macho tak... hahaha

Coach Aura 2:52 pm, December 18, 2008  

men, ko selalu fikir yg "dia" dah ada boyfriend..kasi name card bukan nak bermaksud nak mengorat..nak berkenalan jea..heheh
lagi satu ko kan superman, apa nak takut.. kalu boy dia marah ko tiup jea la, sure terpelanting nyer.. :D

Tentang Anip 12:42 pm, January 05, 2009  

men,xde gmbr lg clear ke..x nmpkla muka awek tu..

My Blog Log

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP